Glowing Insane - Purple Pink Green Blue Shimmer/Shine "Glow Pop Nail Polish Collec" Multi-Color Shifting: Oil Slick /Polish Me Silly
♥ Glowing Insane is one of our favorites from this new collection! It's an unbelievable glow :) This polish is a bright purple base which shows a blue & green glow when you move your nails from side to side! BUY THIS ONE NOW AND THANK ME LATER.. IT'S THAT GOOD!!
****THIS POLISH IS NOT A PINK POLISH… ITS A PURPLE BASED POLISH****
Just want to make you aware that our Gel polishes have a thicker consistency than our regular nail polishes and therefore you might not hear the shaker balls.
* STEPS TO USING OUR UV GEL POLISHES *
Step 1- File, Push your cuticles back and buff your nails so polish adheres better. Make sure you have no oils on your nails.
Step 2- Apply a thin layer of our UV Gel clear base coat "First Base" and cure under a UV/LED blacklight for 30 seconds.
LINK TO FIRST BASE: https://www.etsy.com/PolishMeSilly/listing/1513872309/first-base-uvgel-clear-base-coat-step-1 utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1688093114272
Step 3 - Apply 1 coat of the GEL color of your choice and cure under your UV Blacklight for 60 seconds. Continue to add 2nd & 3rd coats to get your desired look but make sure you cure every coat separately.
Step 4- Apply our NO WIPE topcoat "Over The Top" straight to your nails and cure under UV light for 60 seconds.
LINK TO OVER THE TOP:
* Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don't apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
Removal Process: (do not use this process with acrylic nails... only natural nails)
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
If you have acrylic nails your nail manicurist is able to remove the gel for you with a drill :) Our gel polishes are just like every other gel polish but better :)
***DISCLAIMER: THE COLORS/POLISHES IN THE PHOTOS ABOVE MAY BE ALTERED DUE TO LIGHTING, CAMERA QUALITY AND SATURATION. These photos represent a moment in time under special lighting conditions***
Please read the important facts below.
♥ This listing is for ONE FULL SIZE (0.5 oz. / 15ml) gel polish bottle.
♥ VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE :) All of our polishes are custom- blended and they have loose cosmetic-grade glitters, micas and colorants. They are 5 free~~NO Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)~~NO Formaldehyde and NO Toluene.
♥ Please Note: Due to the handmade nature of this product, some glitters and pigments may settle during shipping. For best results, please shake your bottle well before using (we have included 2 stainless steel mixing balls in each polish).
♥ Most of our polishes ship within 2-7 working days from the time you purchase them. During the launch of new color combos, we usually take anywhere from 2 days up to 2 weeks to ship out an order due to the high volume of sales we receive. If there is a delay, we will note it on our etsy site or Facebook.