6 FULL Size - MULTI-CHROME Topper Set - Multi-Color Changing Polish
Welcome to Polish Me Silly! We are a mother / daughter team who love to create polish!
•••• FULL SET OF 6 MULTI-CHROME TOPPERS ••••
Included in this 6 piece collection of polishes are the following color combos:
1. MIND BLOWING - (COLOR SHIFT IS: BLUES, PURPLES, PINKS + RAINBOW)
2. LOVESTRUCK - (COLOR SHIFT IS: PURPLES, PINKS, RED / GOLDS + RAINBOW)
3. BOMBSHELL - (COLOR SHIFT IS: REDS, PINKS, ORANGES, YELLOW / GOLD + RAINBOW)
4. GREEN GODDESS - (COLOR SHIFT IS: GREENS, REDISH / YELLOWS, GOLD + RAINBOW)
5. STARDUST - (COLOR SHIFT IS: BLUES, PURPLES, GREENS + RAINBOW)
6. SCANDALOUS - (COLOR SHIFT IS: COMPLETE RAINBOW OF COLORS)
Please see each individual listing for further descriptions of each polish.
♥ Have you ever been so blown away by polishes that you can't stop staring at your fingers all day long?? Well, we created polishes that do just that! These multi chrome color changing top coat polishes are perfect for everyone and every age!!! THEY ARE A MUST HAVE TO ADD TO YOUR POLISH COLLECTION...every color combo offers you a different look on your nails! We feel a BLACK BASE COAT shows off these polishes at their best. Any other base color works with these toppers as well, but might not have such a dramatic effect. Under certain lights they have a very cool metallic look! These toppers only require 1 to 2 very thin coats to achieve your desired look. Be sure to apply a top coat to seal in the glitter and allow for a smooth finish! Happy Polishing!!! :0) Please read the important facts below.
We love your swatches Vanessa...please check out her instagram at IG@mrslochness
Thanks to Emily at http://www.emilydenisephotography.com/blog/ for her incredible swatches!
♥ This listing is for 6 FULL SIZE (0.5 oz. / 15ml) bottles.
♥ All of our polishes are custom- blended and they have loose cosmetic-grade glitters, micas and colorants. They are 5 free~~NO Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)~~NO Formaldehyde~~NO Toluene~~NO Camphor~~NO Formaldehyde Resin
♥ As we all know...All glitter polishes are difficult to remove, so I thought a few helpful tips would be useful:
1. Soak a cotton pad or paper towels with polish remover.
2. Place cotton pad or paper towels on the nail and secure in place with a square piece of tin
foil wrapped around each finger.
3. Keep these on for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove the cotton pad / tin foil, and the glitter should remove a little more easily.
5. Wash hands thoroughly